Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a Good Thing She's Cute!


Just take a guess who found the Barbie Dream House hidden in the catacombs of the basement last night despite the fact that she's been told repeatedly to stay out of that area? (I know...I know...I may as well have put a neon sign on the door saying ENTER!) She came racing upstairs with a big smile on her face and said as she was hyperventilating, "You are not going to believe this, but there is a Barbie Townhouse in the basement!!!!! Yeah! For Real! Really there is!" I looked at my hubby for help, but we were both speechless...clueless. Finally my senses kicked in and I told her that I knew that because I bought it. That I, in fact, bought it for a family we are sponsoring from church, and that we would be delivering it along with the other presents. She bought it, but that was a close call!

No comments: