Friday, August 24, 2012

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

This trampoline cat corral.


The excitement Miss Bit had with regard to coming to work with me the other day.  She loved the adding machine, all her artwork displayed on my walls, my adoring co-workers and the soda stocked fridge.


O.J. Jr.  T. Bone captured this little guy in our yard the other afternoon.


New tires and Coach for taking care of it.

Miss Bit picked me a handful of wildflowers the other day.

A day at the Dells.  Miss Bit and Aunt Jess came home water logged yesterday after their date at the waterpark.

Watching The Little League World Series with T. Bone.

A mid-week picnic with Miss Bit in the shade by the river.

Being told I didn't look a day over 32.  No matter that the 21 year old coeds were inebriated.

Office Max.  It's where I go to stock up on school supplies.  It is not always the best deal, but they have every obscure item on our lists. I am a fan of one stop shopping.

The ever patient, ever present blue heron who is almost always fishing in the lagoon.


A really great birthday.  A little me time (pedicure), a little us time (walk with Coach) and a little we time (bowling and dinner with the family). 


Miss Bit with wavy, kinky hair. I put her her in many small braids for 24 hours and she looked like a rockstar when we took them out.  We both love the new look.  Eight going on 16!


This jock.  T. Bone comes home from football and heads out to practice his golf.


Chicken parmesan.  Last night it won out over grilled chicken.  I can feel the pull towards fall.  What I create in my kitchen is always evidence of where my mind is.  T. Bone told me he loved my dinner.  I love that cuz' I love my son.

Green beans fresh from my Uncle's garden.  They were perfectly crisp and so flavorful.

Taking time out to chat with a friend yesterday.  She always lifts my spirit.  We have a date to meet real time soon and that's when the real good stuff happens.

We're hosting a little bbq this weekend for friends.  I'm looking forward to a casual, chill night with people I really like being with.



No comments: