Friday, August 17, 2012

Grateful Friday ala Jess

Grateful Friday
From a Friend’s Perspective


Today we give thanks for….


Sweet children for their kind hearts, joyful souls and ability to brighten a day.

Moms. Enough said.

Friends who come to our rescue, lend an ear or simply just GET IT.

Quality over quantity.

The unconditional love of furry friends.

Fine wine, good eats and meaningful conversation.

Confidence and self-assurance.

Laughter- sometimes it’s the best medicine.

Strong values and beliefs.

Faith.


(Thanks Jess.  I really needed this today, but then you knew that...you know me. I give thanks for you because you are just exactly the kind of friend who does Get It, you do care and I cannot fathom the hot mess I would be without your unwavering support and constant friendship.) 







No comments: