Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

A Gallery of years...

 1 month 

3 months
  
 9 months

 1 year

 18 months

 2 years

3 years

 4 years

 5 years

 6 years

7 years

Today we celebrate you Miss Bit, but everyday we cherish the blessing you are to our family.  Your's is a kind, generous soul.  You behold such a gentle compassion for everyone and everything.  At times I feel that I can already glimpse the young woman you are becoming, but when I close my eyes, I can still see you sleeping soundly in my arms so sweet and so small.  My biggest hope for you is that you live your passion.  That way I know you will always be happy and the world around you will be better for it.  I love you to the moon and back baby girl night after night and year after year.  

Always and forever,

Mommy  

          




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and sweet!