Friday, January 29, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Feeling mostly rested today despite the fact that I woke up this morning at 4:00 and couldn’t get back to sleep.

My hubby’s stint as a juror will hopefully end today. He didn’t sleep well last night because of the stress.

Tuesday night's PBS special will discuss the effect of technology on our children's brains. I believe this is a MUST see for parents.

Progress reports that show both my kids are above average in their reading programs.

Holiday craft ideas on this fun site.


My Daisy Scout.

A haircut appointment for Miss Bit next week. Something MUST be done to tame her mane. No combination of headbands, bows, scrunchies and barrettes is sufficient, and I’m so over the daily, snarly struggle in her quest for beauty. I think we’re going back to the bob.

Lap lovin’ kitties.

Mugs of green tea with lemon on a cold afternoon.

T. Bone noticed and was most appreciative that I broke down and stocked his sock drawer.

Family movie nights. This week Mrs. Doubtfire had us all entertained.


Miss Bit helped herself to breakfast last Saturday morning whilst hubby and I snoozed on. At least popcorn is a good source of fiber!

T. Bone is way excited for his birthday party tonight. I cannot say that I am looking forward to 6 boys spending the night, but I am glad that he is.

No comments: