Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Squared

Snuggles with Aunt Dee.

Grandpa's Girl.
Grandma's Girl.

T-W-I-N-S!



We were invited for a day after Christmas brunch at my in laws so we dressed up (and geared up) for round 3. We have our "official" Christmas celebration with that side of the family today. The kids both big and small couldn't wait a week to open their presents so we didn't. Miss Bit was most excited about her new camera. She spent the rest of the day taking pictures of everyone and everything, and I think she may have a new hobby! T. Bone was very psyched about his backyard skateboard ramps and baseball gloves. In fact, this week he put on his new gloves and he and his cousin tried to use the ramps as snowboard jumps. Tried is the operative word here, but we won't be skateboarding in this neck of the woods for months, or playing baseball for that matter. It was a very relaxed, enjoyable day.
I 'm quite sure today will be too, but I am very excited that this is our last Christmas celebration for obvious reasons. I stayed in my pjs all day yesterday playing games and watching movies and I would be happy to have another day just like that. There's always tomorrow though.

No comments: