Friday, January 22, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for

Reminders like this…beautiful, true, familiar.

Miss Bit does not have an ear infection. She has fluid behind her ear drum, but she is feeling better.

My hubby has been so helpful around the house lately (Yes, I've noticed Love).

I’m feeling stronger and more fit as I am finishing my 3rd week of P90X. I’ve only lost a couple pounds, but I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel.

A new grocery store. It’s always been there, but I shopped there for the first time last weekend. The clerks were very helpful and pleasant. The butcher even made fresh hamburger patties for me without my having to ask. Of course, I was having such fun that I spent twice as much as I usually do.

Playing games with the kids…games of Zingo with Miss Bit and Blokus with T. Bone.

Kids who say ‘thank you’ for each and every meal we make without prompting.

My cousin is ok after an
attack that happened at his bar last week. Everyone from CNN to MMA shows are calling for interviews so he’s difficult to get in touch with, but I’ll be seeing him in person soon because...

We’re going to Vail!

Aunt Jess is staying with Miss Bit while we are gone, and they have rock star seats to Disney
Princesses on Ice.

A little
bling. (Well, it’s my kinda bling.)

Warm, fiber filled oatmeal for breakfast every morning...as many flavors as there are days of the week.

T. Bone wrote such thoughtful thank you notes all by himself for his Christmas and birthday gifts. He was proud of himself and so was I.

A night at the salon. I called to confirm my appointment yesterday only to find out it wasn’t when I thought it was. Kevin fit me in and he didn’t rush either. We even lingered over a glass of wine, and I may have even gotten a longer than usual head and neck massage. After he dried my hair, he spent some time playing with it…styling it. When I came home, Miss Bit was loving on my curls.

A little girl to
shop for.

JELL-O
Temptations.

Hyperlinks.

No comments: