Sunday, January 31, 2010

Designated Driver

Miss Bit with M and G


There are perks to carpooling. Like this little conversation I just heard moments ago in route to a birthday party...

Miss Bit:
I have a friend named Susie too. I don't think you know her.

G: What does she look like?

Miss Bit:
She has curly hair and she has a purple shirt and purple pants, but she's invisible. I played with her when I was 4. She lived in my pocket. Then when I turned 5, I flushed her down the toilet.

G: That is so funny! I can't believe you flushed Susie down the toliet. Ha hahahaha...you flushed her into the sewer. That's insane!

And I'll spare us all the potty talk that ensued! Keep in mind they are 5 going on 6. We haven't talked about Susie for a long time. I guess now I know where she's gone.

No comments: