Friday, September 3, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I am grateful for...

Surviving the first week of school. It was an emotional roller coaster for me that has left me exhausted, but also excited, and because I'm moving forward I'll leave it at that. I think T. Bone and Miss Bit are sharing in these very same sentiments. I'm also grateful for the many great activities we packed into the last week before school started...it really was the grand finale to a summer to remember.

Miss Bit's 1st ride of the day: the merry go round...double decker merry go round that is!

T. Bone's 1st go round is on The Demon...a ride I've been riding since I was practically his age. We all wonder why whenever we venture to an amusement park, the temperatures stagnant in the 90s???


When I tempt T. Bone with a ride on King Chaos, he unfortunately takes the bait.

He even pleases his sister (and appeases his parents) by taking a few turns beside Miss Bit.


Who knew...this girl likes to spin? She's come a long, far way since Disney!
The rest of us fulfill our Tower of Terror desires on The Giant Drop.
This may or may not be used against him at some future time and place.
I lost count of how many times Miss Bit rode the carousel.



One last end of summer hurray at our favorite little lake on another hot and sweaty day!

T. Bone is perfecting his back flop. There may or may not have been tears after that landing.
Miss Bit and BFF B. ready to take the plunge.
T. Bone and his friend J. toss the football around.



Mermaids?
Mummies?
Models?
The boys conspire to become kings of the raft.

The queens prevail.
Happy Birthday Darlink!
Can you tell they wanna go home?


I'm also grateful for the fact that it's the weekend again and a loooong one at that!

No comments: