Sunday, March 10, 2013

This Week's Menu


I believe that people who love to cook are the best people too!

I wanted to grill tonight.  I mean I wanted Coach to grill tonight, but we're a tad water logged here so instead we will make corned beef.  Coach prepares it in the pressure cooker and as far as I'm concerned there is no other way.  I'll serve that with a root vegetable gratin and roasted fingerling potatoes.  Miss Bit loved these potatoes last week and spotted them again in the grocery the other day.  They are healthier, easier and prettier than mashed potatoes.

Also on the menu:

Orecchiette with Turkey Italian Sausage and Crispy Broccoli from Dinner a Love Story

Taco Soup also from Dinner a Love Story and bread.

Stir Fry Chicken with Brown Rice and Kale both from My Father's Daughter