Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scenes From A Snow Day

A brave little bird comes out in search of breakfast while one big cat dreams of eating him for his.


Serendipitous that I had this baked French toast ready to pop in the oven.  Scrumptious too!

Tigger is serious about birdie (pronounced boydee) patrol.

T. Bone atop one of the 25 foot pines in our yard.

Going up was much easier than coming down.  I think he learned his lesson.

There is no picture of me outside in my pajamas trying to coax him down.

Whew! Back on the ground.

All along Miss Bit was saying, "I told you so."

When sledding sounds like surfing.

When I hear snow day I think stay cozy at home.  When they hear snow day they wonder where they can go...what they can do.  They won.


The frozen shores of Lake Michigan.

T. Bone's wearing my jacket after soaking through his.  Had I seen these girlies eyeing the boys up, I may not have retreated to my car with my book.

My peace comes on snow day's eve.  There is nothing like a glass of champagne at the end of a school proclaimed holiday.