Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...




Girl's Night Out with my sil-to-be this week although it was snowy, not starry... a little date for her birthday. The E.B.F. (Everything But Fish) pizza was delicious. For dessert we saw, Valentine's Day, and I think we were both pleasantly surprised. It was a quintessential chick flick.


Coaches. Last night my hubby called all the players on his Little League team to introduce himself. I think that was such a thoughtful gesture, and I'm impressed by his efforts to build team spirit.


Headbands.

Love seats.


Mother-in-laws...mine came to our rescue Monday to meet the kids after school when I had to work late.



Spying this guy outside my bedroom window the other morning and that he lingered long enough for me to run downstairs and get my camera.


My hubby loaded lots of songs on my I Pod for me this weekend. I only had 19, but now I can listen to it for hours and not hear the same song.




Boys who play dress up.



BFFs!




Jocks!


Miss Bit has a play date today with her boyfriend R. after school. I cannot wait to hear all about it.


Kindergartners.


Fresh pineapples for dessert.


A date to go tubing with my family tomorrow.
Helping hands. I helped T. Bone take down the trash yesterday and in turn he helped me unload all the Girl Scout cookies from the van without a complaint.
Beautiful dresses my flower girl already cannot wait to wear.
Easy tomato soup with a hunk of crusty bread... a healthy, hearty mid-week dinner.
Taste of Home's St. Paddy's Day compilation in my mailbox this week.
Nora Jones in the morning.

No comments: