Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Sipping steaming mugs of froathing cocoa

My taco lovin' Lil Bit


My hubby is going to be the coach of T. Bone's little league team this year...go Red Sox!

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians...go heroes!

Miss Bit is VIK (Very Important Kindergartner) next week and she's very excited. I had to interview her and the only surprise was her favorite song...Boom Boom Pow . She has to sing it in front of the class. We're listening to it whenever we get in the car so she can practice. Thankfully, her's is the G rated version.

Pregnant maids of honor...my cousin IS having a baby. Baby Miles is due in May.

Adorable flower girls wearing ringlet curls and ruby red slippers.


Spending lots of time with my hubby last weekend eventhough much of it was spent driving at least we had beautiful scenery, great music and each other. They have great radio stations out there. Back to back we heard Moondance, Hearts and Bones and River. Come to think of it, the only thing we didn't hear that I wanted to hear was Rocky Mountain High.

Something old...my cousin secretly secured my Mom's silver monogram pin to her bouquet Saturday. We decided it should be her's after my Mom died because they share the same initials and the same nickname. It caught my eye during the service and touched my heart after.

My hubby got to ski in the fresh powder. He earned it after all his driving.

The Wiz is coming to our children's theater next month.

My toes are finally no longer numb. After dancing in 2 new pairs of shoes 2 nights in a row, I couldn't feel my feet.

Despite the fact that Miss Bit tried to talk me into tucking her in my suitcase and was very sad that we were leaving her behind, she was happy spending the whole weekend with Aunt Jess. Aunt Jess was very tired come Monday after the movies, the water park and Disney on Ice!

GPS...we were here, there and everywhere in Denver, Boulder and Vail, and we never got lost.

Plans for a low key Valentine's Day. Last weekend we were all rather indulgent so we'll make our cards, prepare a homecooked meal and just spend time together.

Albert Einstein was right...Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

I just realized that I've been blogging for over a year.

No comments: