Friday, February 5, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I am Grateful for...


Smiley happy people.

Finding inspiring fabrics for the living and dining rooms. We're still working on the family room.

100 days of school...


50 on the back...




and 50 on the front!


Keeping each other warm.

Feeling like a girly girl after making a stop at Bare Escentuals this week to get my make up done. I've even been wearing eye shadow this week.

Pearls of Wisdom. A new OPI spring color that I am rather loving!



Timeless piggy tails one day...



A stylish little bob the next!

Dinner and a movie with my hubby last Saturday. I was dreaming of getting someone to watch the kids all week when my in-laws called and said the cousins were coming...bring them over.

Playing Wii Fit with Miss Bit. At first she was pouting because she didn't think she was any good, and then I went and had us both laughing hysterically. I was worse. She said, "I had so, so much fun playing with you." Back at ya girlfriend!

Red, spastic squirrels are back scurrying around our yard.

All laundry detergent. I was stuck on Era, but I've converted to All. It smells so good that it makes me want to do laundry.

A short week. We're Colorado-bound.
The mountains are calling and I must go. - John Muir

My frister Jess who has gone out of her way to make this weekend special for Miss Bit while we are away. And she's taking care of our cats despite her allergies.

No comments: