Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas - Round III

Our whole crew headed North to my Aunt and Uncle's for more Christmas Day festivities. We kicked off the evening with a lively white elephant gift exchange that was engaging and entertaining for all. Miss Bit was so smitten with her jellyfish night light that she hid it behind my back fearing someone would take it. I'm pretty sure it was one of the only gifts that no one else wanted. I cannot say the same for the Sham Wow, the Grabber, the Gripper, or the Badger Snuggie.






We convened in the dining room for a delicious dinner and then we sang 'Happy Birthday' to my boy. Miss Bit sweetly serenaded her brother on her new pink rock guitar. There are times that Christmas brings out the best in us.



We then visited and played games late into the night, or maybe early into the next morning. We played a hilarious new game that had me laughing harder than I have in some time. Let's just say my Dad was cursed to swat imaginary mosquitoes while playing air guitar, my sil had to talk on a CB like a french woman, and my brother had to act like he was in an earthquake and talk like a pirate while emmulating a pro wrestler for the duration. T. Bone was front and center with his PS3 trying all his new games for much of the night. Funny...but he was never alone.


It was a Merry Christmas...a very good time.

No comments: