Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have and Have Nots

I haven't been able to lasso my words.  They are running wild...hovering just out of reach.

I have been reading...enviously absorbing the thoughtful, arduous output of other gifted writers.

I haven't been creating in the kitchen or eating always mindfully.  We are in that mode of grab and go.

I have been in the stands cheering on the Mets...my Mets who have already proven to be mighty this season.

I haven't been letting my aches and pains stop me this week.

I have been persisting through the pain and often making passing excuses for my wonky gait.

I haven't been very happy with my T. Bone's Sunday School teacher who is succumbing to tactics of old like fear and shame.

I have been in First Holy Communion mode with my girl making banners and planning a party and revisiting every day the meaning of the sacrament she is about to so joyfully receive.

I haven't felt much like being on or in.

I have managed to fake it to the point that it almost feels real when I really have to.

I haven't been returning every call (sorry) or many an email (sorry) so exhausted I am at the end of the day.

I have been keeping a list and I will reconnect ASAP...emphasis on the possible.

I haven't been feeling sure, right or bright.

I have been able to pinpoint the naysayers despite the fact I've yet to root them out, and that's the best start I know.

I haven't been able to fully come to terms with why I feel so woefully out of sorts.

I have come to terms with the fact that I will come to terms with it soon.

No comments: