Friday, May 18, 2012

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

A Mets team playing so well together they are 7-0.  Yep undefeated!  Of course, I rave about T. Bone, but seriously there are many shining stars on the team.  It's such cheap, clean, good fun!


My Dad writes the most heartfelt messages in the cards he gives us, and so we cherish them.  He also gives the best hugs and sometimes for absolutely no reason at all.


Soon the Wags' Pub will be open for business.  Hubby brewed and bottled his second batch of beer.  I love that he loves it even though I'm not much of a beer drinker.

These Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes.  There's a reason they were pinned and repinned.

Miss Bit has been watering the bleeding heart her Grandma and Grandpa gave her religiously every day.

Ina's cookies.  They were every bit worth the splurge, and also gone.

Shea butter soap.  I'm back to being a bar soap girl.

Sunday School is over for the summer, but I will miss our weekly walks through downtown and along the lakefront.

The gift of my annual begonia basket for Mother's Day.  My hook was waiting for it.  Thanks Grandma J.

In the stands last night there were rumblings about our coaches...like how good and nice they are.  Whew!  Oh, and undefeated.


Apparently, T. Bone takes after his Gramps.  I think he writes pretty special sentiments as well.


Today really is THE perfect spring day.  It's just the right combination of not hot and not cold.

Plans for patio cocktails as soon as I hit post.  TGIF!  TGIST!  (Thank God it's Saturday tomorrow!)

No comments: