Wednesday, May 16, 2012

fyi

Although I'm off today, its one of those rare days I'd actually rather be at work.  The kinda strange dryer repair guy is here right now and when he leaves I have a dentist appointment.  I haven't been flossing lately or using my Sonicare so I'm not looking forward to shamefully facing my hygienist.  We also desperately need groceries.  I had to beg T. Bone to get hot lunch today lest he be stuck with peanut butter again.  I know I know...torture.  And I love with a capital L the fajitas my hubby grilled Saturday night, but I cannot eat another.  To be fair, they've been on the menu the past 5 or so meals, but I cannot eat them for 5 more.

I am hoping I can fit in a 4 miler at some point as well.  Lastnight's storm ended T. Bone's game just after it started and ushered in a perfect day for pounding the pavement today.  It's sunny and in the 60's so I need to get out and enjoy it, but my dryer is in many pieces and Repairman Bill is swearing under his breath so things don't look promising.  I should have thought twice about anyone who would call his business Alliance Appliance. But he could come when I needed him to and I needed him ASAP.  Miss Bit has been waiting for clean underwear rather patiently I might add.

This working 4 days a week is cutting into my real life.  And in just a few weeks the kids will be off for the summer.  That schedule change just drastically alters the weekly landscape.  This weekend I am keeping a very low profile.  I need it, I deserve it, I've earned it.

No comments: