Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...


We didn't get any measurable snow yesterday.
Spring sunbaths.
Finding my favorite lipstick just before I was going to invest in a new one.
Vacation this week. Lazy mornings, long days, late nights.
Cousins.


This delicious coconut cake I made for Easter brunch.


Board games before dinner.
My hubby caught an expensive error our accountant made just in the nick of time.
The judges saved Big Mike. I'd miss him in the competition eventhough he's not in my top 3.
A family dinner date at Dave & Busters last night.
Getting the last year's worth of pictures in albums (3 to be exact). That's 900 photos btw that I now have to write captions for.
My kids are having a fun day. I've heard from them several times. First stop was the Jelly Belly Factory, second stop was McD's and the final destination is Legoland. Every kid should have an Aunt Jess.
Listening to T. Bone RSVP for a party next weekend. He sounded so old and polite when he said, "Hi, Mr. P. this is T. Bone. I'm good. How are you? Good. I can come to J.'s party next weekend. Thanks for inviting me." Now if only he could pay for the present with his own hard earned money and drive himself.

No comments: