Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me! Monday!


I did not march on over to give the neighbor boys a piece of my mind after T. Bone and 2 other friends levelled their fort. I sure didn't tell them that I thought their behavior the past few weeks has been embarrassing considering that they are 4th and 5th graders and they all but deserved the retaliation. Not me...I am so not THAT mom.

I'm postive I didn't start farming again this weekend after a month long Farmville hiatus. Not me I have way better things to do with my computer time.

There's no way that I think that these 3 guys are top notch. Not them! Not me!


This little lady does not have me wrapped around her finger(s) either. Not her! Not me!



I did not have to save T. Bone's Pokemon game for him this morning and send him out the door with untied shoes to get on the bus that was waiting to take him to school. I have not had about enough of this newfound Pokemon obssession. Not me!



I did not NOT take a picture of Miss Bit and her friend A. when they came downstairs Saturday night with completely blue faces because I don't think everything is worthy of a photo. The girls did not cover every inch of their faces with blue eye shadow in an attempt to be Avatar people.

I would never send my son to play baseball in the rain in a white shirt. Said shirt is not now mostly brown even after being bleached.

I did not secretly celebrate the rainy weekend for keeping us indoors (after baseball that is) to craft, watch movies and way to much HGTV and Food Network. I never once thought maybe I should get up off the couch to work on any unfinished projects around my house or cook a homemade meal. Not me!


I didn't feed Miss Bit and her friend G. ice cream sundaes for lunch yesterday. While they were eating, G. didn't tell me that her Grandma let her have ice cream for breakfast too!



I didn't tell Jess that she looked just like Bruno Tonioli last night. Hubby was not Len and I was not Carrie Ann, and T. Bone and Miss Bit were certainly not Jake and Chelsea.








No comments: