Friday, April 2, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...
  • Today is going to be a beautiful 77 degree day!

  • I managed to get the flu during my days off this week. If I was going to get sick...it was a most convenient time.

  • Flip flops.

  • Listening to T. Bone give Miss Bit encouragement as she read to him especially since this week I had to stagger their bedtimes because of brawls that were ocurring in their bathroom.

  • My in laws are enjoying their time in China.

  • My Dad is enjoying his time on the golf course.

  • Spring cleaning.

  • Daffodils and lilies and tulips.

  • I can eat as much chocolate as I want on Sunday. So why am I making coconut cake and lemon bars for Easter dessert? I am so going to the candy store to get me the good stuff. A wise woman (Lucy Van Pelt) once said, "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

  • A beautiful brunch planned for Sunday.

  • A long weekend without much to do except prepare for Sunday.

  • Watching Dancing With the Stars with my starstruck girl!

  • Easter trees and buds on trees and marshmallow eggs and egg hunts.

  • Coming to terms with the fact that I have adult onset ADD.

  • Finally being able to admit that Ellen Degeneres is funny.

  • Our passports arrived! The countdown is on!

  • Sprayway glass cleaner. Where have you been all my life?

No comments: