Friday, November 13, 2009

Grateful Friday




Today I am grateful for…

The ability to laugh at myself and not take life, or my hair too seriously (see previous post). Incidentally, I’m up to 5 yeas now, but also 3 nays.

Stellan is SVT free! His risky ablation was a success and his story is literally God’s work unfolding.

A house that would pass the white glove test. I spent the whole day Wednesday scouring and scrubbing and singing. I was blasting the music and working the day away.

My hubby should have perfect football weather for his trip with neighbors and friends to the Badger game tomorrow. He deserves some male bonding time.

Lists and calendars.

A pizza celebration tonight for hubby’s birthday.
Homemade, with love (and sometimes humor), happy birthday cards.

This week’s Thanksgiving feast 2 weeks before the holiday. I roasted a turkey, smashed some potatoes and steamed some squash. Jess joined us.

Making plans for the upcoming holidays…tickets to the Nutcracker, reserves for breakfast with the big guy, plans for the first ever River’s Edge round robin.

A new driveway.

My friends.

No comments: