Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No Tom Turkey!


Gobble Gobble. "My name is Princess Emily and you cannot eat me because I am too beautiful." (Not to mention she's adorned with gems and covered in eye shadow and nail polish, or gobs and gobs of glue and glitter.)
There you have it. Public schools traumatizing our children. Making us seem like ruthless, heartless savages for serving up big fat hens. Telling the kindergartners to "disguise" their turkeys to keep them safe from the ensuing slaughter. I must say they turned out adorable, but really?

Now if the teacher reads Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving this week, I can guarantee that most of these impressionable little darlings will pass on the meat as "They feast on veggies with jelly and toast, and everyone was thankful (the turkeys were most!)"

No comments: