Friday, November 6, 2009

Grateful Friday

Today I am grateful…

That the does are alive. They were both resting in our yard the other morning.

Dinner and a movie with my cousin this week. We saw Couples Retreat. I am a Vince Vaughn fan, but I am not recommending you run out and see this movie. It could have and should have been much funnier.

A phone call from my friend. We were IMing on Facebook this week and then suddenly my phone rang and she said, “I thought I’d call you so we could have an actual conversation.” What a concept!

My girl asking with a sly little smile, “People are always telling me I look like you. Do I really look like you?”

My boy scored 4 touch downs in last weekend’s game. This week he has a double header so I will get to see him in action after I go to my cardio class.

It’s supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend.

We have tickets to see a Junie B. Jones play with some friends Sunday afternoon. Miss Bit is beyond excited, and T. Bone isn’t complaining. He’ll be the only boy.

My high school is putting on Alladin. Miss Bit wants to go and see the show, and so do I.

I am the proud owner of The Shack. I have owned numerous copies, but I keep giving them away. Now if I can only finish New Moon and return the whole series to my mil because there are so many other things I need and want to read.

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is alive to pay for what he has done. I don’t care if he was mortified to be deployed. Go AWOL or shoot yourself Einstein.

Voters in Virginia and New Jersey.


The week is over. It has been a difficult one for me.

No comments: