Saturday, May 11, 2013

On This Week's Menu



On this week's agenda I have two funerals, a softball practice, three ball games and a choir concert.  We are subtracting family dinner.  The only meal I...or rather Coach will be cooking is dinner tonight.  This will be our Mother's Day family celebration so I picked out the menu because I am the Mom, and made a list for him to take to the grocery since he is not the Mom.

Grandma and Grandpa will be joining us for dinner.  We are serving grilled steak, roasted asparagus topped with poached eggs and pancetta, homemade onion rings and a salad. There will be no room for dessert after that meal so I plan to make a batch of candy bar cookies that the kids love.  They always have room for dessert.

The rest of the week will be at the whim of the pantry and freezer and probably the concession stand at the ballpark and I'm totally OK with that.

No comments: