Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy Day




The Survey
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Dirty
3. Your mother? Angel
4. Your father? Call
5. Your favorite food? Today Pizza
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee/Water /Wine
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? Writing
11. Your fear? Cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Warm
15. Muffins? Miller's Bran
16. Wish List Item? Time
17. Where did you grow up? Shorewood
18. Last thing you did? Played ponies
19. What are you wearing? Comfies
20. Your TV? Badgers
21. Your pets? Napping
22. Friends? Gifts
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Chill
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle: Dirty
27. Something you're not wearing: Socks
28. Your favorite store? Depends
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? 3:00 this morning
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go over and over? Pick n' Save
34. One person who emails me regularly? Ashley
35. Favorite place to eat? Poco Loco

I am moving a little slow today. See #31. I stayed up until 3:30 catching up with my cousin, and today I am paying the price. She had a 5 hour drive and a wedding tonight. Her only saving grace is that she's still in her 20s. Today Miss Bit and I did some crafting, turned the family room into My Little Pony World, read and I snuck in a short nap. Now we are ordering dinner...see #5.

My Grandma is at rest. The funeral was oddly uncathartic. It was a private ceremony just for immediate family. There were no elaborate eulogies, and there were few tears. Father T. spoke to the importance of maintaining family ties and that seemed rather appropriate for a family that is spread across 4 states and shrinking. Not for long though...I suspect my other cousin is pregnant with her second baby. Next time we gather it will be for the happy occasion of a wedding and maybe even a baby shower.

No comments: