Saturday, October 3, 2009

You Know What They Say...

A PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.

I could have literally spent our entire vacation taking pictures. There were Kodak moments around every corner. I took my share, but I refused to be caught capturing the moments in exchange for living in them. I had to leave the lens behind at times to experience the magic before me without a filter or distraction...I highly recommend it.































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: