Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Random Acts of Culture Seriously...try not to smile through tears as you watch this.

Random acts of kindness too.

Katrina Kenison is my lodestar for 2011. I recently read both of her books and I'm so drawn in by her simple wisdom, and honest truths.

This girl is one of my daily inspirations.

Peace and quiet and plenty of down time.


These two who offer a great deal of encouragement too.


Joie de vivre


School's back in session and healthier habits are being observed on all fronts.


Hearing my girl singing Alleluia exuberantly throughout the day in the shower, as she dresses, as she plays on the I Pad...


The Christmas cookies, delicious as they were, are all gone. Now we are on to Girl Scout cookies, which I am NOT thankful for. We still have plenty from last year!

Cuponk...a family fun game that even amuses the cats.
T. Bone's heartfelt thank you cards. He writes them all by himself now, and he writes them so well.
Decluttering and clearing and cleaning my house and my head.
A friend's cancer has not spread.
We have 2 kidneys.
The things kids say. When T. Bone is annoyed by something someone does he refers to it as random. Miss Bit calls it hyper.
A very quiet weekend.
Time to be.

No comments: