Monday, January 3, 2011

Go! Bucky!

This weekend we celebrated our last, but not least, Christmas on New Year's Day while we cheered on our beloved Badgers in the Rose Bowl. In our midst were many fans, several alumni and I'd be willing to bet money on it that we have some future Badgers as well. Despite the fact that the Badgers were not victorious, we enjoyed cheering them on together. T. Bone and Miss Bit love...L-O-V-E...spending time with their cousins, and whatever time they do get to spend...well, it's just never enough so they came home with us for a sleepover Saturday night. I'm glad that they are such close friends. I'm glad we didn't travel to Pasadena. I'm glad that the holidays are just warm memories now. I'm even glad winter is back and snow is once again in the forecast.





No comments: