Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

  • Driving with the sun roof open the last couple of days.
  • The way my kids love corned beef! We ended up making it again on St. Paddy's Day to go with my sil-to-be's delicious colcannon.
  • The special job of bringing up the gifts during Sunday's mass. Miss Bit presented the wafers and T. Bone brought the huge glass carafe of wine. Of course, Miss Bit wanted to follow Father T. straight up onto the altar for the rest of the service.
  • Not paying to see Up in the Air or The Messenger in the theater because they were so not worth the $. Planet 51 was worth the $3 + free popcorn price of admission for Saturday's Frosty Flicks.
  • T. Bone's resourcefulness.

  • Today is pajama day at school!

  • Fresh berries on my cereal for breakfast.
  • A field trip to the Planetarium with Miss Bit's class this week. Even I learned something about our solar system.
  • Liberty of London is coming soon to a Target near me!
  • An extra hour of daylight.
  • Playing outside after school.

  • This Daddy's girl!
  • Friends that have your back.
  • Cat naps.

  • My princess...pretty in pink with pigtails, a pouffy skirt and a polka dotted present ready to party.

  • Knowing that nothing is ever impossible.

  • Grandma's who leave chocolate cake for dessert and take stuffed animals home to mend.
  • My hubby went out for some March madness with friends last night.
  • I went to bed early with a stack of reading and a cat.
  • Getting up early this morning to workout.
  • Dinner tonight for Rose's 50th. Tapas, vino, good friends and gifts.
  • This week is over.

No comments: