Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Little Shoe Story


Me and my girl share many loves.  We don't love shopping, but we do love shoes and boots.  Last week I ordered a couple pairs of Uggs online.  Yes, I'm late to the party trend, but better late than never because you see they are comfortable and warm (and also ridiculously expensive).  So I got a big box of furry lined boots in different styles and sizes last week, and I'm pretty sure Miss Bit was more excited than I was.  In fact, she assumed one for me one for her. Not sure who she though the third was for.  She slipped them all on and smiled big when the smallest size pretty much fit her.  I hated to tell her that I wasn't even sure yet if I wanted to spend that kind of money on a pair of boots for feet that aren't still growing  myself.  She was OK with it when I told her she can have mine someday.  I refrained from telling her that people have told me they last forever and I probably won't be outgrowing them.

When I picked her up from school today, she noticed right away that I was wearing my new boots for the first time.  She told me they looked G-R-E-A-T, and then she seriously inquired if they still fit.  I love this girl so much I'd  almost give her the boots off my feet no matter the cost.  Something tells me she knows that!

1 comment:

Lady Cordelia said...

Uice Uice to your new boots!
(I need some Uggs! It's cold this morning and I'm wearing high heeled boots. ALL WRONG!)
XO