Friday, July 27, 2012

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for....

A day with just T.  Bone this week.  We both slept until 10:20, lounged around until it was time to pick up some lunch and then we went to the golf course for a little putting contest.  He won.

Miss Bit was away spending a couple days with her Grandma.  I know they enjoyed a lot of time in the pool.

Lots of new audio books.  I usually like to leave with 4 and then actually listen to 2.  I took home 7 this trip because I was so jazzed by the new titles.

Speaking of jazz, I'm really loving listening to The Great Gatsby.

The Knights are #1 seed after their 4th pool play victory Wednesday night.  It was another slaughter.  This time 15-5.  T. Bone had an impressive bare handed play at short.  We celebrated with the whole team at a local brew pub.  The kids had soda and pizza fyi.


Team Lightning ended their season with a victory Tuesday.


Thunderstorms this week.  Like so many other parts of the country, we really needed the rain.

Whimsy.



Ordinary life.






The start of the 2012 Olympics.

T. Bone's first district championship game is tomorrow.  The Knights play my old rivals.  Go Knights!  Another slaughter'd be nice.  Just sayin'

No comments: