Monday, February 6, 2012

Gone, But Not Forgotten

I shall ask into my shell only these friends with whom I can be completely honest.

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Gift from The Sea



I woke up to find this guy/gal hanging out in my yard yesterday morning. It seems to me a rather significant sign given the company and conversation I shared just hours before.

I wrote THIS (click link) post a little more than a year ago. The friend we went to visit in the hospital that snowy night and the friend I drove with were around my table last night. We connected with the other friend who joined us a year ago January by telephone. We talked about that night. Those sightings. Spirits. Sisterhood.

Call it what you like, but I must be honest and tell you that I cannot consider the coyote in my yard this morning anything close to a coincidence.

No comments: