Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

My daughter did not just scream from her bathroom, "Mom, it's real important! My poop is green!" I did not laugh hysterically and then proceed to type it here without shame.

I did not fall asleep during the last 10 minutes of the movie we were watching the other night and then I didn't return it to the library without paying any attention to the title. Guess I'll never know the ending.

It isn't possible that I let my daughter out of the house yesterday wearing a bright, froofy, pink pettiskirt, a sparkly butterfly shirt, a polka dot bow in her hair and rain boots with whales on them. I also did not take a picture for posterity (or bribery).

I didn't have 2 really great workouts last week and then blow off the entire rest of the week.

I did not coach my son at all as to what he might want to confess during his first reconciliation this weekend. I did not put the fear of God or Father T. in him when it was brought to my attention that he and his friend were playing a mature video game when we were out Saturday night.

We sure didn't arrive home an hour late Saturday night because I never changed the time on my watch.

During spring cleaning this week, I didn't set out to downsize our book collection only to realize that I couldn't part with many of them. Then I certainly didn't order more books while on Amazon today to make up for the one bag that I got rid of.

I am not already sick of track #5 on U2's new album because I loved it and played it over and over and over and over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA0l3H6MK8o

There is no way that I let my kids eat pizza for 4 of the last 7 meals. (Explains my first confession.)

I am not signing off right now so that I can put my kids and then myself to bed. I wasn't just nodding off at the computer.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday I to have found my self waking up after the movie has finished and thinking,,,,ok what happend at the end