Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

We did not lounge around all day yesterday and we certainly did not start watching a 3 hour movie at 4:00. That did not mean that we didn't even start dinner until 7:00. The kids did not have to eat dinner, shower and then go straight to bed!

We did not forget to spring forward when we went to bed Saturday night and then oversleep and miss Sunday school and church.

Despite the fact that I scheduled my massage for an hour earlier than last time, I did not arrive home only seconds before my daughter's school bus once again because I sure didn't stop for a latte on the way home.

I did not get so engrossed in dressing up my daughter's American Girl dolls that I didn't even hear my girl talking to me...playing with me.

There is no way I paid $35 for my son to get his hair trimmed.

My college roomie did not call me at work the other day and we did not proceed to talk for almost an hour because we haven't talked in months.

I did not invite my friend over Friday night to celebrate the fact that the market was only down half a percent.

I did not perform worse humdingers than my niece and nephew who weren't even born when the songs were popular during our games of Cranium this weekend. I did not get laughed at by a 13 and a 15 year old.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday . you must have been well away playing with the dolls