Monday, March 14, 2016

On My Mind Monday

The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those, who in time of moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

These words based on an interpretation of Dante's Inferno were spoken by leaders like JFK and MLK. After watching the national news tonight, it's what I'm left with.  The past few days, I was off the grid.  Not surprising, it was politics as usual over the weekend.  And while I have plenty of political opinions and convictions, I don't expound on them here, but I do just want to say that there may be no more crucial time than the present to stand up for what it is we believe in.  One way to do this is to vote.  And before going to the polls, make sure you understand the issues on a level deeper than you will find in the mainstream media.  It's our duty and our right.