Friday, June 24, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for:

Molly girl reunited with Buddy boy in heaven yesterday. I haven't told Miss Bit yet because I know she's going to be sadder than sad, although not as blue as Grandma and Grandpa. I just told T. Bone and he said with just a slight hint of melancholy in his voice, "Well, you know...everything's gotta move on." I guess he's right.

The way the kids suddenly are enamored with The Beatles.

Dinner with some of the Scary Sisters last night. The food was delicious, the wine was flowing and best of all is always the company with this special group of friends.

The rest of my family had almost as much fun at the Red Sox end of season party and rolled in after I was home and chilling. T. Bone scored MVP and Miss Bit a tummy ache from all the picnic goodies.

The tummy troubles came back on the way to camp this morning making me realize that there was still a hefty dose of anxiety about her new experience. She made it through the day though, and she managed to have quite a lot of fun too!

Sweet sauteed peas.

Good sleeping weather every night this week.

An OJ sighting this morning.

Cookies and cream brownies...so rich you only need a small square to satisfy any sized sweet tooth.

A movie morning with my kiddos this week. Rango was not too riveting, but I always enjoy popcorn for breakfast and time spent with T. Bone and Miss Bit.

These happy smiling faces.


Surprises.

No comments: