Friday, June 3, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Green grapes.

Bluebells.

Teams. Especially tournament teams where the level of play is elevated. The Blue took two...second place that is.
Sweet smelling lilies of the valley picked by my sweet Lil Bit and placed in the perfect pale blue Ball jar. The smell of them fills me with nostalgia.

Dappled sunshine, purple polka dots, funky, argyle Converse tennies and this lovely little lady.
Self-portraits. Les artiste...T. Bone.
A new puppy in the family. My dad and step-mom are welcoming him home today.

Watching a movie with my man after the littles were in bed for the night. Black Swan was the feature film. It was dark. Portman was brilliant. Ballet is brutal.


A movie night with my boys this week whilst Miss Bit spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa. We watched I am Four. It was a treat to be able to enjoy a PG-13 film for a change. It spooked T. Bone, but he still slept through the night.

The Pioneer Woman. I'm still working my way through her yummy cookbook. This week I made her sinful Rosemary Potatoes, gooey, salty Olive & Cheese Bread, and melt in your mouth Angel Sugar Cookies. They are all keepers.


26.2 on the head last week. I don't know how anyone runs that distance and all at once.

The way my girl says, "Yesssssssssssssssss!" when she gets what she wants.

An extra day off with just my hubby this week. A very short speedy week.



The first sunburn of the season and I was even wearing sunblock. I'm thankful the kids were amply covered and I'm thankful cuz' now I've got my base.

Only 5 days until summer vacation.

No comments: