Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Monday morning we woke up to snow, but I had a pan of homemade cinnamon buns ready to warm the littles. Excuse me, homemade cookie dough stuffed cinnamon buns that were nothing short of divine.

Limited computer, t.v. and video game time this Holy Week. T. Bone and Miss Bit have embraced the restrictions. They are playing together and making better choices.

Naan warm out of the oven.

Warm spinach salad with quinoa and white beans, chicken, spinach and mushroom lasagna also from this yummy blog.

Miss Bit rode her bike while I walked this week. It was so very nice to have the company, and it made the miles go faster.

Gardenias.


A new dishwasher installed by my man.


I picked out colors for the powder room and mud room with the help of trusted friends. I'm ready to move forward on the projects. I mean I'm ready for the painter to move forward on the projects.

Lazy days.


Last minute playdates.

Spring break even though today it's not too springy.


Easter brunch at my Dad and step-Mom's.


A shorter than short week ahead.

No comments: