Friday, April 8, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for... T. Bone awesomely performed two solos during his guitar recital yesterday, and he received two very rave reviews from his music teacher. As Mrs. B. introduced him she said, "T. Bone can play any instrument you give him, and he can play it well." Then she shared with the audience that the school is very lucky to have him. We made sure to tell her that the school is most fortunate to have her too.


1000 cranes for Japan equal 1000 wishes for recovery for the island and her people.



Cooking with Jackie. That's Miss Bit's stage name when we cook together. For her April birthday dinner, she chose and helped prepare this menu: chicken tenders, french fries and salad. Hubby's birthday dinner is next week. As far as I know, he doesn't have a stage name or put on mock cooking shows in the kitchen because he's weird.



My man is hot and happy in his new car.

Cuddle buddies. Since spring is trying to spring, it's more rare to find the cats side by side, yet they don't want to be alone.

Technology, and the fact that my son may know more about it than his mama, and knowing that I need to change that.


Doo rags, divas and having a daughter.




Cat naps.


Wii Danceathons.



Ping Pong with Peanut.





Breakfast out this week with the littles. Pancakes and bacon...the perfect way to begin the grey late start day.




Basketball and bike rides...being outside.



Old movies. This week I watched a couple classics: The Way We Were and Ordinary People. They don't make movies the way they used to that's for sure. I cried when I first heard the title track. My Mom loved her some Babs and she was a Redford fan too. I'd take him over Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise any day.


Cuties...my kids and the little clemetines.


Nest cams. Watching the eaglets is addicting. Recently I spotted a bald eagle flying through my yard so I know there is a nest nearby.

No comments: