Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time on Tuesday

Miss Bit and I were lounging in my bed this morning gearing up to start our day. T. Bone was already up, and both of them were more eager than I to make a precise plan. I confess that I was happy to putter the day away around the house getting ready for company coming for the weekend and then take the long walk alone over the river and up and down the hills, but I knew my choices wouldn't get the majority vote. The phone rang and in a matter of moments my girl had a much coveted invitation for the afternoon. Soon after my boy got an offer he too couldn't refuse. I am thankful for this time to myself to recharge and refresh so that when we reconvene this evening, I will fully receive the gift of togetherness, and rejoice in the frenzy of our busy family again.

No comments: