Friday, July 2, 2010

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

All stars. These 4 enjoyed a much deserved win last night. Three of them are on to the tourney team which drafted 12 players from 10 teams. The Sox are well represented and I'm proud of the players and their coach for that!



My Frister Jess. She had a birthday this week. We celebrated with her over the weekend. This was her yummy ice cream cake, or rather what was left of it after a few days! She's a friend like no other.

Homemade salsa...especially my hubby's.

Warm days and cool nights.
A new charger for my computer. Dell wanted to charge me $80, but hubby scored one on Amazon for $14.50 including shipping.

Chipmunk whisperers. They cornered a chippie the other day and had a silent stare down. Well, except I wasn't quiet because I was screaming. T. Bone was all impressed at their teamwork and hunting capabilities, and Miss Bit was worried about their ears (from my screaming). Not to worry...the chipmunk was released and he is back to taunting my boys day after day.


What I can learn about my daughter when we play Barbie's together.


Summer 2010 painting projects are just about complete.


Our lovely (and stinky) homemade play doh. We were trying for purple so I'm not sure how we got this lovely shade.


The way little girls love strawberry scented shampoo and the sweet way it makes them smell.

Serious Sox strategy meetings at the kitchen table.


Taking ten in twin tandem.

Benjamin Moore's Biltmore Buff.


Liberty, lemonade, little league, lulls, justice, jarts, joy rides, dunk tanks, Declaration of Independence, soldiers, sacrifice, summer salads, swimming, sprinklers, sparklers, sun, shade from the sun, stars and stripes, patriotism, parades, parties, picnics, festivals, founding fathers, family, fireworks, friends, free time, frisbee, face paint, fireflies, happiness, a home, heros, bbqs, brats and bugers, bocce ball, blue (red and white too), birthdays, veterans, victory, veneration, The USA, talent shows, time together...lots of it over the long holiday weekend. Happy 4th!

No comments: