Friday, March 4, 2022

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

The cancellation of Russia.

The spirit of the Ukranian people. I wish Joe Biden had a fraction of the love and respect for this country as President Zelensky has for Ukraine.

Forgiveness. It is so much better to be happy than to be right.

No more masks in school. Amen. Alleluia.

Mrs. Allen. She is a teacher that had an amazing impact on both my kids in middle school. She saw that Lily was All State for golf and she sent her the sweetest card. When was the last time you sent someone a card just because? Do it.

Co sleeping cats.

New Recipes. A delicious Korean Beef served with Ramen noodles and roasted broccoli and a cheeseburger salad.

 

My neighbor. She dropped off a sweet about to bloom Hyacinth bulb that brightens my day and smells like spring.

Sumo oranges even if they are $2.49 apiece.

A new pair of Cole Haan loafers for spring.

I'm taking the February birthday girls to the theater this weekend. We have tickets for Pretty Woman and then plans for an early dinner. 

Candace has finished the portrait of my mother just in time for St Paddy's day. I cannot wait to see her. I'm blessed to have such a talented friend who loves my mom almost as much as I do.

My brother and sil visited Ted this weekend and it sounds like they showed him and his pals a very good time. I enjoyed getting the pictures all weekend. And the stories. I think there are a few I've yet to hear. One in particular regarding Ted's sudden engagement at a dueling piano bar.


 We're going to visit next weekend. We have much to live up to.


No comments: