Friday, December 1, 2017

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Peanut and Tigger on tree watch. 


They were sleeping peacefully and, therefore, had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the tree was lying on the floor the next morning. 


The tree wasn't decorated yet, so there were no casualties. They're like little kids. They get so excited with all the decorations.

Their new favorite sunning spot. I'm most grateful that there are no ornaments on this tree yet. 



Alexa has not been listening to me lately, and then the other day she switched from the Christmas station I commanded to some random station. It's as if she has a mind of her own and can also read my mind. It was a trip down memory lane with tunes by Boz Scaggs, Sade, The Little River Band. Every song reminded me of someone.

She's getting more comfortable on the court.


Team huddles.


Teddy is finally driving the Saab. He's mastered stick to the point we feel comfortable with him taking the car on his own.

Next week's weather is predicted to be more seasonal. This is the one brief snowfall we had a couple weeks ago. It was so pretty.


These two bathing beauts.


A boy, his cat and his camera.


Parade watching company.


 Holiday lights and moonlit nights.


Excavating mice (stuffed) and balls (hair and bouncy).


My Dad's turkey and my step-mom's cranberry bread.


A hike in the middle of the day in the middle of the week with Jess. It was good for my mind, body and spirit.








Happy hour at Candace's studio. She finished my portrait and I was blown away by her talent and also the sweet little symbol she incorporated in the work.


A December bucket list.

A This is Us marathon. I was behind several episodes so I enjoyed a good cry fest this morning.

Now I'm off to take a walk on this glorious 50 degree day.

No comments: