Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2 day pass + 2



the tail end of spring break was full eventhough the glass above is empty.
it's taken me a couple days to recover.
i sense a theme here.
both kids had play dates and sleepovers here, there, every where.
i found it humorous that one of t. bone's friends was being picked up just as another was being dropped off.
miss bit was insanely happy to have 24 hours with her bestie.
i was too...they played together so happily that it made me happy.
there were walks each day...with my girl, with my man, all alone.
we threw together an impromptu bbq one night, went out for small plates with friends the next, and ate up the last of the easter ham with scalloped potatoes another.
we sang and danced saturday night to our favorite ska band of old with longtime friends.
i'm still singing sole salvation (click for your enjoyment) in my sleep...it's my personal best, but they were all good.

yes, even ranking full stop.
it was all good.

yes, all.

No comments: