Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Heart You!

Good morning guys. By the time you wake up and see this, I will be on my way to Washington D.C. for a extra long weekend of fun with Aunt Jess. I'm looking forward to everything about this trip except leaving you.

Remember to feed Joe twice a day and Peanut and Tigger in the morning. A little tuna treat will make them love you even more than they already do. Don't forget to eat your fruits and veggies, and please drink something besides iced passion fruit tea lemonade every day. At the very least shower Saturday and Tuesday, but Sunday too if you are stinky, and Bit make sure to dry your hair. Say grace before meals and prayers before bed.

I'm quite sure I don't even need to remind you to have so much fun that I'll want to hear all about when I get home. And be good.

And most of all remember that I love you T. Bone to infinity and beyond...I love you Miss Bit to the moon and back, and I'll be back real soon.






No comments: