Friday, March 2, 2012

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Brotherly love.
Lattes made in the comfort of my home using my old French press and my new frother.




Meryl Streep won best actress and there's a new cast for DWTS.

Playing ponies with my girl this week. We pretended and laughed and had so much fun doing something we used to do so often.

Southwestern stuffed peppers. Red not green.

Hubby brewed beer. He brewed beer that the kids thought was quite stinky. The reason I'm thankful for this is that the two of them ended up in bed with me and their books where the air was sweeter smelling.


I'm reading Pipi Longstocking with Miss Bit right now. It's such a blast from my own childhood.

The way a good book draws me in every time.

I'm in the midst of a wonderfully long weekend with the kids and we're having so much fun that there's no more time to be logged on here.

No comments: