Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

The way Miss Bit says her favorite show that she has seen 2 1/2 times total is Modern Fam. And also the way she readily admits that she doesn't usually get much of the humor.

guitar club. This week 50 middle schoolers gathered to jam. They played Coldplay and Zepplin.

flexibility with my schedule at work.

a new Rosie'ism: it's their journey...not mine. We have a date tonight so I'm expecting to have more.

T. Bone opting to watch a movie (Evan Almighty) with the girls last night instead of playing video games.

A family hike today. Hubby was able to swing the day off to spend with us too.

A great conference with Miss Bit's teacher this morning. She had only positive things to say and excellent progress to report.

new yoga pants eventhough i don't do yoga.

I started my holiday shopping.

No comments: