Friday, January 5, 2018

Grateful Friday

Today I give thanks for...

Giving myself this week to shift gears from be.here.now with my family to the future. This has been a week of more exercise, more water, healthier eating, meditating, organizing and planning. Transitions are my weak spot.


Knowing my shortcomings.

Room for improvement.

Patience and perseverance.

The trees are still up and I'm still very much enjoying them. Tomorrow, The Twelfth day of Christmas also known as the Epiphany, marks the official end of the Christmas season. That doesn't mean I'll deChristmas this weekend though.

After a December dry spell, my first read of the new year has me giddy to get lost in a good book again. My Absolute Darling is captivating, heartbreaking and rawly written. It could easily be a two sitting book. 


My reading buddy, Peanut, who would prefer I sit and read all day long.

That warm and toasty Ugg throw.

 Large print.


Naps.

Family dinners followed by curling up on the couch with a book or a show.

New dos for the new year. Lily and I both spent time at the salon.


Teddy has been working out faithfully for the last month. It keeps him busy and it's good for him too.

A date planned with my husband in the next week.

A girl's date at the theater on Sunday to see Waitress

No comments: