Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good Riddance

I'm not at all sad to say goodbye to this day.
At 3:00 I woke up looking like botox gone badder than bad.
My lips and tongue were so swollen I couldn't even speak.
T. Bone almost cried when he saw me, and Miss Bit laughed.
That was role reversal if I've ever seen it.
I went from the doctor's office to the ER.
I refused the ambulance they (doctor, nurse, PA) tried to insist I needed.
They feared anaphylactic shock and liability.
I feared over reaction and big bills.
I ended up on another kind of nasty drug protocol and with a few more answers.
I also got to stop for paninis with Coach in the middle of the rainy afternoon.
He was so good to me...there for me.
I am now the owner of an expensive epipen I hope to never need.
I couldn't help napping through my pick up duties.
And then I woke up raring to go.
Steroids are some strange and serious stuff.
Spare me their evils because right now I have no choice and I need them.
I will be scheduling an energy healing session sooner rather than later because I cannot shake the feeling that I am vulnerable this sad month of September.
Energy and stress and samskaras deserve my attention.
Miss Bit is weepy too.
I almost couldn't beat down her fears as she came to me tonight worried about what ifs just after bed.
What if there is no Heaven she worried tonight.
I told her I don't know for certain, and yet I just know.
 I believe in God and angels and the eternity of our souls.
She believes to.
Belief is all we've got I told her, and that is good enough for me.
Her too, thankfully.
Do good, be your best, be real, do what you can and should, I think is the recipe for here, now and ever after.
She headed back up to bed with nary a peep.
I am ready too for the veil of semi consciousness.
These are the only pictures I've taken this week.
You can see where my mind is at.
Sleep.





No comments: